Well I'm living proof that a girl can always be a bridesmaid and never be a bride. I have been blessed with many friends and family who have requested my participation in their wedding vows. I am so honored that 26 couples have asked me to stand up with them, BUT DANG IT....I'm ready to wear the white dress!
"There are all kinds of magazines for brides, but I think they should have a BRIDESMAID magazine, with helpful articles like, 'Should You Get Drunk and Sleep with the Best Man at the Rehearsal Dinner, or Wait Until After the Ceremony?'" -Kelly Maguire, good-time gal
"I will not complain about my job. I will not whine nor will I express my personal disdain to my associates, affiliates or supervisor.Today, I will be thankful for every irritation, distraction, and challenge."
2 comments:
Hi there,
I hope you don't mind me getting in touch - I'm a journalist in the UK and I'd love to do some media coverage for your blog.
When you get this would you mind emailing me on hannah@catersnews.com with your contact number?
Thanks so much - I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Hannah
hannah@catersnews.com
0044121 616 1100
Happy Valentines Day !
I often buy mmo-sellers at the following webpage: http://www.mmo-sellers.com/
Post a Comment